Your grandchildren will love it when you...
…make a piece of candy disappear and then you pull it out from behind their ear! They will always remember how you amazed them.
You’ll learn this and many other secrets of the great magicians, such as Houdini, Mark Wilson, Doug Henning, David Copperfield, and others.
Our magic class for seniors & boomers teaches simple tricks for fun and laughter. Learning the secrets and simple techniques has many benefits.
- It’s FUN! Fun to learn, fun to perform and fun for everyone to watch.
- Learning new skills stimulates the mind, raises self-esteem, builds confidence, increases communication skills, and provides a sense of accomplishment.
- It’s a unique activity. It holds people’s attention, creates curiosity, and it increases mind-eye-hand coordination.
Participants will learn tricks using common items such as:
- Decks of cards
- Ropes and string
- Handkerchief (preferably clean)
- Mind Reading Tricks
- Jokes and gags
- AND MORE!
I taught magic classes during after school programs for more than 10 years. When I teach senior/boomer classes I just go a little bit slower… (rim-shot! That was a joke).
After teaching magic tricks to senior/boomer groups for many years I learned most take the class because it’s fun, others want to learn a few tricks to entertain and humor their grandchildren, and a few want to re-live their childhood hobby.
Everything taught in these classes are simple to perform and yet will fool the skeptics.
- We offer a one time class or a series of one hour classes every week depending upon your needs and interest.
- Class fees vary depending upon times, location, and supplies needed for each class.
- Contact for details to find out how a magic class is something your seniors and boomers will love!